Bridge the gap
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live- entertainment production workflow. The ultra-affordable S32 digital stage box bridges the gap between the onstage talent, Front of House (FOH) console and the rest of the world with its ultra-fast and rock-solid performance!
The S32 provides 32 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end – and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 328 ft. / 100 m). While KLARK TEKNIK, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible – Behringer’s superb scale of production makes the S32 so very affordable.
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 16 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- Two AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), e.g. for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Up to 100 m networking capability via CAT-5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading S32 units—no merger or router required
- Connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System for In-Ear applications (not included)
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- ‘Planet Earth’ switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- ‘Built like a tank’ yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis
- Mute-All-Inputs function for quietly patching any inputs on stage