Looking for a versatile line/mic mixer that fits in a rack AND eliminates the need for tons of outboard gear?
The 12-channel RX1202FX is not only rack mountable, but comes loaded with a 24-bit multi-FX processor and 8 built-in studio-grade IMP “invisible” mic preamps.
This mixer works perfectly for small bands or churches, business conferences with both microphone and A/V equipment as well as sub-mixing keyboards, drums, samplers or multiple vocal mics.
It’s also the ideal choice for monitoring multi-track recording projects. Buy it online today and get this ultra-versatile mixer for any application.
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 8 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with:
- - 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- - Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
- Integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ and Clip LED on all channels
- 4 balanced high-headroom line inputs
- State-of-the-art 4580 operational amplifiers provide lowest noise and distortion—better than 4560 op amps
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Switchable 48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|