An articulate headphone mix can make a tremendous difference in the outcome of a recording session.
The eight-channel Behringer HA8000 features superior performance, routing and mixing functions to accommodate the most discerning set of ears.
When a conditioned mix has to reach multiple listeners, the HA8000 delivers in style.
The HA8000 offers eight totally independent stereo amplifier sections.
Each amplifier features its own 8-digit LED output meter and a main in 1/main in 2 switch to toggle between the two main input signals.
A main section features a 5-segment LED output meter and master level dials.
- Professional multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Eight totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections in one rack space
- Two stereo Main inputs for two independent mixes, accessible from all eight channels
- Eight independent Direct inputs provide up to eight individual stereo mixes
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Output level control and accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Mono/stereo switch per channel for more flexibility
- One front and one rear 1/4" TRS phones connector for each channel
- Direct input connector on each channel for easy connection of any sound source
- Paralleled outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Toroidal transformer for noiseless operation and low magnetic interference
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|