The Behringer Powerplay P16 system is the easy and affordable way to give live or recording musicians and vocalists what they really want – “more me!” Part of the P16 Personal Monitoring System, the P16-I input module can be used with any analog source, and convert up to 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to send to your P16-M Personal Monitoring Mixers. The P16-I has ADAT optical inputs that auto-detect and give priority to incoming signals.
Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes – and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs. The P16 puts total control of the monitor mix into the artist’s hands, and when they can hear exactly what they want and need to hear.
- Converts 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to be transmitted via standard CAT5e cable
- 2 x 8-channel ADAT* optical inputs with auto detect and priority select
- 16 balanced, high-headroom TRS audio inputs
- State-of-the-art 24-bit A/D converters for premium audio quality
- 4-position gain switch per channel
- Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|