Its ruggedised etherFLEX cable with etherCON connectors ideally lends itself to medium and long cable runs of AES50, Dante, EtherSound, CobraNet, AVB audio networking or general purpose Ethernet remote control.
The EtherFLEX cable structure includes four pairs of stranded wires AWG 26, able to withstand repeated flexing and stress much better than solid wires. The wires are surrounded by conductive foil and additional braided shielding for consistently high rejection ratios against EMI, RF and ESD. Its inner FRNC jacket is separated from the rugged outer FLEX PUR jacket by a thin layer of talc powder, for improved cable handling properties.
The NCAT5E-50M can be deployed in many situations. If a single fifty-metre run is not sufficient, you can extend two cables to one hundred-metre using the optional Neutrik NE8FF connector.
- Rugged and highly flexible Neutrik* etherFLEX Cat5e cable
- Length 50 metres
- Tested for both AES50 and EtherSound* audio networking
- Dual shielding for protection against EMI and ESD interference
- Dual jacket construction with PUR and FRNC layers for enhanced cable resilience
- Shielded Hirose RJ45 protected by Neutrik etherCON connectors on both ends
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|