The X32’s expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-MADI Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32. The 32-channel interface brings even more I/O options to the X32 by instantly enabling it for MADI networking. The MADI or AES10 protocol is quickly becoming an industry standard in many broadcast applications.
- 32-channel, bi-directional audio interface via MADI (AES10)
- Optical duplex SC-plugs (IEC874-19) to connect with fibre optic MADI devices
- Multimode fibre optic cable length of up to 2 km supported
- Dual BNC terminals for transmission via standard 75-Ohm coaxial cable of up to 100 m length
- BNC connectivity can be used as a redundancy network with fibre optic installations
- Console allows selecting a block of 32 out of up to 64 MADI channels
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|