There are very limited stocks available. This item will ship quickly from our Melbourne warehouse. Be quick to secure yours.
The RX1602 is an incredibly versatile 16-channel line mixer for monitoring multi-track recording projects, submixing multiple keyboards, sub-mixing samplers or mixing a small live set-up (for example, one keyboard and one microphone preamp).
Its simple interface and intuitive features make it an invaluable addition to any recording enthusiast’s or live performer’s gear arsenal.
The 16 high-headroom inputs (8 stereo, 8 mono) can be used for individual line level instruments or component outputs.
The Ultra Low-Noise design’s high headroom means you can run up to 16 hot inputs without clipping – and at the same time be assured that there won’t be any extra noise added by the mixer.
Buy it online today and upgrade your sound system with this incredibly versatile mixer.
- Extremely flexible keyboard and multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer, level translator, FX return sub-mixer, etc.
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus 4/-10 level selection per channel
- Monitor/FX send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated double-function "mute" button per section with additional "clip" indication provides comfortable input source/level information
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output for added flexibility
- Highly accurate 2 x 7-segment LED level meters and individual level control for left and right main mix signal
- 1/4'' TRS main mix outputs plus easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- High-quality detented rotary controls for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for lowest noise interference
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|