The Eurolive B1200D 12” subwoofer comes armed and ready for live performances with a 500w Class-D amplifier and a host of truly professional features.
There’s a Boost Frequency knob so you can select any frequency between 45 Hz and 90 Hz and then give it a +10 dB boost for increased low-end definition.
A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses the output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between it and satellite speakers.
LEDs show operational status at a glance including power, signal present and input overloads.
Standard features include balanced XLR inputs and outputs as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures.
Plenty of power, light weight, amazing sound, rugged durability and affordability—you get it all with the Eurolive B1200D.
- 12'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil
- 500w Class-D amplifier
- Built-in active stereo crossover
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost
- Variable High Cut control
- Subwoofer Level control
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles
- Rugged steel grill
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|