With the DI400P as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
With its parallel 1/4" in and out jacks, the DI400P allows you to plug in your instrument and send the same signal to your onstage amplifier, while the XLR output sends a balanced signal to your mixer.
A ground lift switch eliminates hum associated with ground loops and our high-performance transformer provides the ultimate in signal integrity.
Order the Behringer DI400P Passive DI-Box from Kosmic online today and get better connected to your mixer for live or recording purposes.
- Connect your guitar or bass directly to your mixer without losing tone due to impedance mismatches, long cables and cycle hum
- Converts any unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers
- Allows the use of long cables without losing high frequencies
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems such as hum
- High-performance transformer for ultimate signal integrity
- Ultra-compact, all-metal and road-suitable housing
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|