Behringer DI20 2-Channel DI Box
The Ultra-DI DI20 is a one-of-a-kind DI (direct injection) box that can convert up to two separate unbalanced 1/4" TRS lines into two balanced XLR outputs, or function as a signal splitter.
Electric guitarists, keyboardists and bassists will love the flexibility this incredible box provides.
By flipping a switch, you can use the DI20 as a launching pad for two separate mono signals, a stereo signal, or a split-signal feeding two separate amps.
The DI20 also features a ground lift switch and the 3-position input attenuator can accommodate input levels of up to 48 dBu.
This handy built-in attenuator allows you to connect to your amplifier’s speaker outputs, even amps rated as high as 3,000 Watts.
You can power the DI20 with either a 9 V battery or your mixer’s phantom power supply (18 to 48 V DC).
The whole package is wrapped in an ultra compact, road-suitable and rugged metal housing. Order it online from Kosmic today and save.
- Converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4'' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Ultra-flexible: mono, 2-channel or stereo DI box operation with switchable Link mode
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns the signal to both XLR outputs)
- Phantom or 9 V battery powered
- Switchable input attenuation allows connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Ultra-compact, road-suitable housing
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|