The Behringer DI100 Active DI comes with both TRS Jack Input and XLR input. One XLR output then lets you send the signal onto the PA system. The DI100 can also be used on a guitar or bass amps speaker output and can handle up to 3000watts.
A ground lift an Pad button are fitted and the DI100 also has room for a 9v battery to power condensor microphones when there is no phantom power available from a console. The battery automatically switches off when phantom power is turned on.
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is connected
- Direct connection of amplifier outputs with ratings of up to 3,000-watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to 50 dB
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Rugged, road-proof aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- Behringer OT-1 output transformer for full galvanic insulation
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Works great with bass and acoustic guitarBy: Terence Boylen on 27 December 2017I picked up one of these today. I'm using it with a couple of guitars - first is a bass guitar with P-type pickups, the second is an acoustic with a passive pickup. In both cases this Di Box added a lot of vibrancy and clarity. I was boosting previously through the gain on my mixer, but the sound I'm getting now is far and away superior. It is light and seems very durable. I would happily recommend this to anyone.