Classic bass and groove sounds that have defined acid, house and techno music for the past three decades!
This TD-3-BU features analog circuitry that faithfully reproduces the original and additional distortion effect controls. With a pure analog signal path created from iconic VCO, VCF and VCA designs, transistor wave shaping circuitry, a 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, an arpeggiator with wide patterns, 16-voice Poly Chain and a 4-pole low-pass resonant filter, this synth lets you produce with the sounds that have been made iconic in acid, house and techno music over the past three decades.
- Analog circuitry that is an authentic reproduction of the original with matched transistors
- Pure analog signal path based on VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave shaping circuitry
- 4-pole low pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- 16 step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns
- Distortion circuitry
- 16-voice Poly Chain
- 11 controls and 28 switches allow you to access important parameters in real time
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI and Voice Priority selection
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|