The X-ADAT expansion card allows you to integrate your X32 in any situation where ADAT connectivity is required, expanding the X32 series consoles use in live, studio, AV, and integration applications. The X-ADAT card features a BNC word-clock in/out that can be used to interface X32 with an external clock or provide clock signal for other devices. External clock synchronization is possible through the BNC connection as well as any of the 4 Toslink inputs.
- 32-channel ADAT* in/out on 8 fiber-optical connectors (TOSLINK)
- Simultaneous 32-in, 32-out audio streaming
- BNC word-clock in/out for external clock synchronization—in/out switchable
- Perfect for studio and live recordings on HD recorders with ADAT interface
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission at 48 or 44.1 kHz for ultimate signal integrity
- Light-pipe fiber-optic connections to prevent ground loop interference
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|