Arturia MiniBrute 2 Analogue Hybrid Sequencer - Synth Keyboard
Arturia Mini Brute 2 - Analogue Mono Synthesizer
MiniBrute 2 has evolved from the legendary monosynth that revolutionized the analog scene with its mixable waveforms, Steiner-Parker filter, and Brute Factor. Now with semi-modular architecture, you can splice its genome and expand its raw power into the world of Eurorack modular.
The MiniBrute 2 has nothing to hide. Take a look at its front panel, get yourself acquainted. You’ll notice the now-iconic Brute oscillators, the acidic Steiner-Parker filter, and the mayhem-inducing Brute Factor knob that has become the signature Arturia synth element for many fans.
Looking a bit further, beyond the usual modulation sources and controls, you’ll notice some exciting, unexpected features: a second VCO; a second LFO; new VCO and Filter frequency modulation possibilities; modifier-related modulation destinations; a brand new, loopable AD envelope. Once tamed, this little beast will reveal the full range of its vocalizations, including raging leads and piercing sequences, as well as smooth pads and purring bass.
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules: inverter, attenuators, VCA
- 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard
- Arpeggiator types : Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer mode:
- 8 step-sequences with Rest, Tie and Legato note entry
- Each sequence can have up to 64 steps
- MIDI and USB I/O
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|