Amphenol cables offer great quality at very affordable prices. We have literally sold thousands of Amphenol cables of various lenths and connector configerations, The failure rate is as closed to zero as it gets. A rock solid cable , used by the pro's
- 6 metre length
- XLR male to XLR female connectors
- Unique Australian designed shell and housing.
- One piece ground / latch spring design incorporating twin wipe contacts for a direct connection path from mating shell to ground, providing enhanced connection and EMI performance.
- Ergonomic sleeve design for improved grip.
- Channel I.D capability with coloured or clear sleeves.
- Oversized ergonomic latch for quick and easy mating.
- Leading first mate last break pin 1 on socket connectors.
- Chuck style cable clamp to suit 3mm - 8mm (0.118in - 0.314in) cable O.D. with integrated split to allow inclusion after soldering.
- Concealed latching point for improved aesthetics, sealing and strength.
- Overmolded boot with flex bend relief for improved aesthetics, cable protection and boot retention.
- Concentric socket contact design provides optimal contact resistance
- Precision machined pin contacts as standard.
- Compact 2.5mm2 (14AWG) solder buckets to reduce termination time and material wastage during the soldering process.
- Zinc diecast shell housing for robustness and wear with Satin nickel or Black finish.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|