- 3 metre length
- XLR male to XLR female connectors
- Unique Australian designed shell and housing.
- One piece ground / latch spring design incorporating twin wipe contacts for a direct connection path from mating shell to ground, providing enhanced connection and EMI performance.
- Ergonomic sleeve design for improved grip.
- Channel I.D capability with coloured or clear sleeves.
- Oversized ergonomic latch for quick and easy mating.
- Leading first mate last break pin 1 on socket connectors.
- Chuck style cable clamp to suit 3mm - 8mm (0.118in - 0.314in) cable O.D. with integrated split to allow inclusion after soldering.
- Concealed latching point for improved aesthetics, sealing and strength.
- Overmolded boot with flex bend relief for improved aesthetics, cable protection and boot retention.
- Concentric socket contact design provides optimal contact resistance
- Precision machined pin contacts as standard.
- Compact 2.5mm2 (14AWG) solder buckets to reduce termination time and material wastage during the soldering process.
- Zinc diecast shell housing for robustness and wear with Satin nickel or Black finish.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|