The P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfect for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. Keeping true to the perception series the rugged and roadworthy design also makes the P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
The P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the actual Project Studio Line. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
At this price point the P series mics punch well above their weight.
- 1" Large Diaphragm True Condenser
- Serviceable cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 155dB
- Bass roll-off: 300Hz
- Pad: 20dB
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -20 dB
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Powering <2 mA
- Power requirement 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Connector 3-pin XLR
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|