Load virtually any sample via standard SD or SDHC card and assign it to any of the MPX8’s eight backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
It’s that simple.
Perfect for the studio, live on stage or on air. MPX8 packs proven Akai Pro technology into a compact, durable design that’s built to perform.
The Akai MPX8 also has USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs. Control everything from music software on your laptop to outboard MIDI gear. The included USB cable and 1/8"-to-MIDI adapter make it easy to connect.
With the included sample kit editor, you can easily cut, edit, tune, and add reverb to your samples on your Mac or PC before loading them onto MPX8. The editor’s drag-and-drop functionality makes loading your samples a breeze.
The Akai MPX8 also comes with a free Loop Library download from Akai Pro, plus a large library of standard samples built in to get you started.
- Add mono or stereo samples via standard SD card (sold separately)
- 8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
- USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- Also controls computer MIDI software and outboard MIDI gear
- Drag-and-drop sample kit editor for Mac® and PC included
- Built-in library of popular sounds and samples
- Includes additional free Akai Pro loop library download
- Tune, add reverb, and save sample sets for easy recall
- (2) Balanced 1/4-inch outputs (6.35mm)
- 1/8-inch headphone output (3.5mm)
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Versatile Sampling for both live and studioBy: Stian M (Staff Member) on 6 July 2016The Akai MPX 8 offers versatile and functional sampling in a small unit. With the ability to sample in live, or pre load your samples via USB to the SD card built inside. Also with onboard effects - this makes it the perfect go to unit for sampling and playback!