The MPK mini is an ultra-compact keyboard controller designed for the traveling musician and the desktop producer.
With an array of hardware controls, it lets you record, compose, and perform with virtual instruments, effect plugins, and DAWs whenever inspiration strikes.
It has 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys, a four-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation, eight backlit velocity-sensitive pads, and 8 assignable Q-Link knobs.
It supports plug-and-play connectivity, features USB-MIDI, and powers up with a single USB connection to your Mac or PC.
Four memory banks enable you to store hardware/software presets for quick and easy setting up of your computer and MPK mini.
And to get you started making music, it comes bundled with professional production software and virtual instruments so you can sculpt and edit sounds 'til your heart's content!
- Ultra-portable software MIDI controller
- 25-note, velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Eight backlit, velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads (2 banks, 16 total)
- Pads can send note information, MIDI CCs and program changes
- Eight assignable Q-Link knobs to adjust virtually any parameter
- In-built arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and patterns
- Tap-Tempo button to quickly adjust pace of the Arpeggiator
- Dedicated Octave Up, Octave Down and Sustain buttons
- Program Recall button to restore up to 4 separate global settings
- Solid Akai Pro design
- Powered through USB; no AC adaptor required
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Best Portable MIDI AvailableBy: Elliot on 3 March 2018Akai MPK mini is widely used by industry professionals. With its clean design and great size it works as a home and mobile midi. Assigning samples is very easy and the MPK comes with the world class HYBRID synth ready to be installed. The aesthetic of Midi makes it great for live performance, with quality keys and drum pads that are a blast to play.