Akai's new flagship MPC has been released!
The Akai MPC-X is a standalone sampler/sequencer with a 10" crystal clear full colour multi-touch screen. It has 16 RBG velocity sensitve pads for chopping samples, programming drums and triggering live audio streamed directly from the 16GB on board HDD. 2GB Ram (more than double any standalone MPC has ever had) It has 2 USB ports that can be usede for midi controller connectivity. USB host for connecting to a computer and 16 Qlink touch sensitive 360 degree assignable pots with OLED scribble strip displays. Programming the most intricate changes for nuanced recording has never been easier.
The soul of the MPC-X is the brand new MPC 2.0 software. The new version 2.0 give you huge new improvements such as the new time warp algorithm for stretching those samples in time, the ability to record full audio tracks and audio/midi drag n drop.
The MPC-X has two spare HDD slots that can have SSD's fitted to expand storage capacity. But the features don't end there. On board CV/Gate ouputs allow the controller of classic synths and modules. Two RCA phono inputs so you can sample vinyl directly from your turntable - the heart of what made MPC the legend it is today.
The MPC name has earned its stripes and been the back bone of hiphop and electronic beat production for a few decades. Its hard hitting punchy sound is responsible for more hits that almost any sampler in history. The MPC-X builds on this legacy harnessing technology to aid in a faster, more efficient workflow without compromising the "phat" sound that the name MPC is synonymous for.
- Standalone MPC – no computer required
- 10.1" high-resolution, adjustable, multi-touch display
- Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2.0 software
- Phono, instrument, mic and line inputs
- 8 Configurable CV/Gate outputs to integrate your modular setup
- 16 Q-Link knobs with graphical displays
- 2 MIDI Inputs and 4 MIDI Outputs
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of sound content included)
- 2GB of RAM
- Full-size SD card slot
- User-expandable 2.5” SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- 2 USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|