Akai MPC Live
Portable Standalone MPC + Controller
Akai MPC Live Portable Standalone MPC + Controller
Akai's most portable standalone MPC has been anounced!!!
The perfect combination of portability and power is here. The Akai MPC-Live brings the studio to the stage. 2GB ram, 7" multi-touch screen, 16GB built in storage, phono, mic, instrument and line inputs, Expandable HDD bays, 2 sets of MIDI IO and USB 3.0 Ports. That is serious bang for your buck.
The MPC Live has all the features producers have been crying out for such as more RAM, Streaming from the HDD and more expandability. Gone are the days needing to do a fresh load halfway through a show. No need for a DJ mixer inbetween the turntable and mpc to sample from vinyl now as the MPC Live has a built in Phono preamp. All powered The other request the modern day producer has is being able to packup and move from studio to studio. Locations change depending on who your working with and what city the show is in. The Akai MPC Live is the ultimate tool for the beatmaker on the move.
- Standalone MPC – no computer required
- 7” high-resolution multi-touch display
- Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2.0 software
- Phono, instrument, mic and line inputs
- 2 pairs of MIDI Inputs and Outputs
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10 gigs of sound content included)
- 2GB of RAM
- Full-size SD card slot
- User-expandable 2.5” SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- 2 USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|