The Airturn Duo is the perfect accomplice to any professional musician in the studio or live, providing wireless bluetooth control to your page turning application - allowing you to focus more on your performance.
With dual buttons, a rechargable battery and multiple control modes (for music software or presentation applications) the Airturn Duo is an essential accessory in any proffessional musicians arsenal.
- Easy Pairing with tablet or computer. Turn it on, pair it up, and begin. Already paired? Just turn it on and go.
- Included ATFS-2 foot switches are durable and silent. They contain the same material used in bullet-proof glass and are nearly indestructible. Their mechanism-free design means no clicks, no squeaks, and no distractions.
- Mounted on a custom pedal board to keep your BT-106 and pedals conveniently together and always portable.
- Internal rechargeable battery with 100 hours of standby usage per charge
- Built-in debounce feature to prevent unintended multiple signals
- Multiple profiles are available for different uses
Not sure which pedal is right for your tablet/Computer? Please click here to check compatibility
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Airturn DuoBy: William Moxon on 1 March 2018This product is exactly what i needed and worked easily straight away.
Air Turn DuoBy: Glen Dunkerton on 1 November 2017Great page turn pedal, allows partial and full page turn and hands free operation. Fears of accidental linking with other devices unfounded, has been fantastic.
Air turn duoBy: Anthony on 23 September 2017Great pedal makes life easy works great with onsong very easy to use
Simply functionalBy: Ricky, James on 3 August 2017The airturn duo is an essential piece of kit for anyone using applications that require remote page turning functionality. It connects to any device Bluetooth compatible device like a tablet, laptop, desktop, projector or phone in seconds conveniently via Bluetooth. Comparable with most music, lyric and chart applications it is also compatible with Microsoft powerpoint for presentations. A great feature is the removable hand held remote that provides increased functionality of two additional buttons. The Duo is lightweight in size but not in functionality. It comes with two foot switches that I set up on my Android tablet in the application "setlist helper" for next song (right) and page scroll (left). In operation the duo was fast and responsive with no lag. The airturn was easy to set up via Bluetooth and all my devices saw the duo in seconds in scan mode. I set the duo up with Microsoft PowerPoint with the detachable remote and it worked perfectly. Build from a durable plastic, it's rugged, light and fits in my tablet bag. The airturn duo is essential kit for the working musician or presenter.
Airturn Duo - how useful!By: Chris on 5 May 2017The Airturn Duo is simple to set up, simple to use, and highly effective. It just does what it's designed to do, no fuss. I bought mine to use with Setlists, a song lyrics app for my iPad. With Airturn Duo, it's a breeze to perform songs in my set list without losing track of the lyrics. Well worth the spend, even though it's a bit pricey.