The DB 751 features a hybrid preamp that combines the legendary tube-driven tone of the DB 750 with greater EQ control.
A perfect combination of raw power and excellent tone, the DB 751 continues the legacy set by the world-famous DB 750.
Delivering 975w at 2 ohms and 750 Watts at 4 ohms this amp has the headroom you need to play any size venue.
- Power Output - 975 watts @ 2 ohms, 750 watts @ 4 ohms, 400 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section - Three 12AX7’s
- Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer
- EQ Section: passive tone stack with active midrange element, bass: +12 / -12 @ 40Hz; midrange: +12 / -12 @ 750Hz; treb: +12 / -7 @ 4kHz
- Deep Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 30 Hz
- Bright Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 5-7 kHz
- Effects Loop: Send is push/pull for line or instrument level; Return is push/pull for parallel or series operation
- One 1/4" input jack with an active/passive switch
- Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs, Jensen XLR balanced output (with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch) and Tuner out.
- Dimensions: 17" W x 14" D x 5.25" H
- Rack Size: Three Spaces, Includes detachable rack ears
- Weight: 42 lbs
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|