Perfect for smaller studio spaces.
ADAM Audio’s T7V 2-Way Nearfield 7” Active Studio Monitors is packed with innovative design features, with a 5” woofer extending the bass-frequency response to 39Hz and an all-new U-ART tweeter that goes up to 25 kHz mated to a precision waveguide similar in performance to ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series, giving you an extremely wide sweet spot for versatile mixing.
With a durable, compact bevelled cabinet and rear-firing bass reflex port you can place the T7V anywhere in your studio, while a metal backplate houses multi-way analog connections and built-in DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalisation give you high fidelity sound. The T7V produces SPLs of up to 110 dB per pair powered by a 50 W Class D amplifier for the woofer and a 20 W Class D amplifier for the U-ART tweeter. The T5V is also compatible with the ADAM Sub8 subwoofer when you’re looking for a little extra bass.
The excellent price/performance ratio, small footprint and superb acoustic characteristics make the T7V monitors ideally suited to small control rooms in music, video and broadcast production.
Sold as a pair.
- U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter with HPS Waveguide
- Polypropylene 7” woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Cumulated Amp. Power RMS: 70 W
- Frequency Response: 39 Hz - 25 kHz
- Max. SPL Per Pair at 1 m: ≥110 dB
- DSP-powered crossover design
- Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Analog inputs over XLR and RCA
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Compact cabinet dimensions to fit a wide variety of desktops
- Clean, professional editing with included Hammer 88 Controller Editor
|Unit Of Measure||PAIR|